December 3, 2016

Overall; it's good!

Hey peeps

 

These words, mean everything! I mean look at people around you. Eighty percent of them do not want you to be happy, fall in love or travel freely because they couldn't or can't. They want you to live your life the way they had even if they had promised themselves that they will treat you differently than how their loved ones treated them. And I'm talking about those who matter to you. Those who don't, needn't be the steering in your drive :)

I've always been positive, determined and hard working throughout my life. When things pull me down, I quickly think of 2-3 things that instantly distract me and do them! Distracting is good. Distracting doesn't mean you are ignoring your feelings or thoughts. It means that if the thoughts were important or would do you any good then they will jump right up in your happier times. I've decided that whenever things affect me on conditions that I can' do anything about it: then I just try to live each day, one day at a time; one step at a time :)

So winters are finally here in Delhi and I couldn't be more sad. I mean I hate winters, that's true but they just make morinings all the more difficult. I wore this woolen sleeveless top underneath my overalls that I received from Fashionmia.com. The combination was so killer that everybody commented two things

- Aren't you cold?
- Wow! You look great!

When people you don't talk to often, say this; it means something doesn't it?
Also, No I wasn't cold because this top from 8th grade (yes I'm still tiny and I save) is so warm that I was actually sweating all day with red cheeks!
Enjoy the post and let me know if you want to see anything different in the way I post-look-blog interface: anything!

 









WEARING:
Overalls: Fashionmia, Top: Self, Wedges: Banggood, Watch: Alixpress

xoxo
Akanksha

16 comments :

  1. I love your outfit, the pants are very original
    Like the way you styled it!

    Happy weekend for you
    Holiday gift inspiration for him
    Find your dream wedding dress
    Kisses, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look so pretty!!!Have a successful day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://intonezzee.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sad but true. Deep down we have trouble being happy for those around us.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    COMME des GARCONS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely ! you look bomb!

    lets follow each other and stay in contact <3
    what do you think?

    Olive OOTD - New Post

    Check out my Insta / Google+ and stay tuned ♥Instagram
    Google✚

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the one's who matter to us,there should be mutual understanding for each other's feeling n happiness otherwise they are not worth it.
    And talking about your pics ,your gracious smile and catchy eyes can carry any kind of clothing in every given season��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Very nice photoes! Thanks to visit my blog! I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely photos. Liked it. Thanks for sharing.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice!
    I'm a new follower, wanna follow each other? :)

    Nothing but Chrissi | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! It absolutely suits you. :)
    Greetings, Jessy

    http://www.international-blonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!
    Veri nice post,you are veri pretty :)

    EM

    ReplyDelete
  12. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all I would like to say whatever you wear suits well on your and you carry all the dresses very elegantly. You have very nice dressing sense and also the review which you give about the clothes are also very good. I love your blog and each article of it. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your outfit is gorgeous!
    Do you want to follow each other, if you do, follow me, and tell me in the comments on my blog, so I can follow you back!
    kisses
    https://darijadujovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN