July 13, 2017

Sherlock Holmes: All covered

Hey Folks

Sorry for the cheeky title! I had a flatmate during college who used to pass such snazzy comments about Sherlock Holmes that I just couldn't resist cracking one for myself ;)

Hey you all crazy fans of Sherlock! If I ask you one thing you most associate Sherlock Holmes with; what would you say? I'm going to show you one thing in this post and I'm sure you guys are gonna love it truly. How do I know? I showed it to two Sherlock fans and their voice decibel told me so. 

When I purchased an iphone 6 months ago, I had no idea how difficult it would be to get custom made covers or even decently priced ones that actually mean something to you. I literally designed one for myself and it was so gorgeous that my hopes were obviously high. To get it printed, I checked out a few websites online but none of them charged decently for a plastic or silicon material. It was time for some legwork. I searched for a good place locally and found one that came highly recommended. Now I know why recommendations aren't 100% true. I had them print it thrice and the end result was still a cheap-looking, possibly third-hand iphone!

It was time I searched something very decent that I can relate with and found PrintOctopus. As cute as the name is, the place is filled with your favorite series inspired goodies. My personal favorites are SUITS merchandise. I mean, come one!!! Quotes like  "You just got LITT up". I'm dying out here. 
If that wasn't enough, "I am SherLOCKED" was yelling at me.

So for my first one (many more purchases), I found this door and had my heart set on having it at that instant. The one thing I dreaded the most was if the quality would be worth the price. As mentioned above, I had searched everywhere and the quality; by all means, didn't match the price. Even if you paid a 1000 bucks you will eventually get bored of the design in a few months so it had to be something less expensive for a mobile cover!

To my surprise, the phone cover not only was of really good quality, but also, I faced no struggle in getting the cover on fearing the scratches. Now I'll leave you guys to my iphone wardrobe addition while I head to the Tshirt quotes section. Next on? SUITS :D



 

iphone cover: PrintOctopus
 
xoxo
Akanksha

29 comments :

  1. Great covering!
    Beautiful and original !
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2017/07/les-astuces-de-beaute-des-japonaises-the-japanese-women-beauty-tips.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute case!!


    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is great!
    Nice blog, dear (:

    CM | XIII.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how relatable it always is to read your posts! And thanks for the inside info ;) If I am going to have to put something on my phone to keep it safe, might as well make it cute.

    www.nobasisinreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Goodness! I need to have this! Wait til my friend who's also a fan would see this. She's gonna freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! :* thank you for the follow dear...I'm following back :* have a nice day!

    lexisslittleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute case. Love it!

    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That case is so cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute case! It's such a cute door heheh

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool case! Thanks for sharing!

    xx

    Claire from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing I Phone cover, I love it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You case is cool!
    Great post.
    Follow for follow? :)
    https://happinessalwaysbringsbeauty.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I loved the case, it's so so beautiful! :)
    www.styledays.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your mobile cover is great! I loved watching that show as well. It was so funny and humorous :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/07/a-sun-kissed-guide-to-summer-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear! Thanks for your comment in my blog:)
    You have a fantastic page so of course I want to follow each other! I'm following you now!
    HAVE A NICE DAY,
    XOXO
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's AWESOME! I love that you had the Sherlock door! So cool! I had a Tardis one!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a cool cover!

    Check out my latest blogpost "Rome Fashion Week: TOP 3 Fashion Shows"
    >>https://evaredson.blogspot.it/2017/07/altaroma-july-2017-my-top-3-best.html

    xx, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this cover!
    I'm a new follower!
    If you want to follow back
    https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute case. I am obsessed with the UK version of Sherlock Homes. SO good!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. SUPER LOVE THIS CASE!!! I love Sherlock!!

    Sheena
    www.sheenalovessunsets.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN