February 24, 2017

Mumbai Forever

will be my second home

Right before when you are about to give up on something, life gives you the same thing from a different angle and then; all of a sudden, you begin to love it or at least do something to accommodate the change. I have always disliked Mumbai (from the bottom of my heart) but before I left it; we developed a love-hate relationship. Love from Mumbai, Hate from me. But the day I left it, I realized how much I'm leaving with it. The friends I had made, the food I had wished was a bit spicier, the weather to be a little more generous and most of all- the rains to just stop being so heavy on us! Everything said and done, I knew I'd miss it because of the company I'd keep but I couldn't be more wrong. It taught me everything I'm proud of today!
So, I was more than happy to accompany dad for his friend's daughter's wedding. Met friends and made a day out of it. 

Here's the outfit that keeps coming back to me. I can wear it Dungaree style, 70s style or just the formal way! This is my favorite style and I cannot wait to explore more in the same version. 







Let me know how you'd style your dugarees ;)

WEARING
Dungaree: Fashionmia, Cardigan: Zara, Blouse: HM

xoxo
Akanksha

19 comments :

  1. great outfit :) Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your outfit, very unique!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit :)

    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful outfit! Awesome pants!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit.
    Have a nice weekend.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit. Such a fab look.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the blouse so much !

    thanks! You mean the outfit gifs right? I use my normal camera on my iPhone and edit it with photoshop and after effects.

    My newest post

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Blog╚ovin and
    Google✚

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look simply cute. liked your post.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures and your approach is correct!

    ReplyDelete
  11. E também você não viu a minha pele semanas antes de começar a usar a máscara! ;D

    Gostei do look! O óculos é lindo.

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely outfit fit for meeting with your former love. :)
    I think I can say the same thing with Manila. Will always have a love-hate relationship with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you appreciate it now, it's often that way, we need to be out of a place to love it so much.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm madly in love with your pants! So cool!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following you now via G+

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing post, dear! Looks wonderful :)
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the outfit. It's not something I would wear on a daily basis, but I think it's great for work. You look flawless! xx

    María
    www.mintsouls.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN