January 31, 2017

Crochet Winter

Hey all

You might feel warm and cozy when you see these grey crochet warmer gloves and trust me; they are! My hands and feet are the most winter prone body part during chilly temperatures. Feet is taken care of due to shoes and socks (#2) but due to our constant need for being online: I had to constantly switch between bare and gloved hands. When I got my hands on these warmers; I was relieved that finally something useful and fashionable is available out there.

I paired these grey woolen gloves with an all-black attire and carried a black faux leather bag to go with the look. Let me know your thoughts about it.

Btw, how's life treating you guys? I hope everyone has a reason to smile each day. If not, let your smile be the reason to smile some more. (I know I heard it; didn't make any sense).






WEARING:
Grey Warmers: Zaful, Jeggings & Shirt: Zara, Bag: Zaful

Stay Happy, Stay blessed.
xoxo
Akanksha

22 comments :

  1. Love the photos dear!

    https://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;)

    Adorei as luvinhas!

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to wear these warmers too but my art teacher made fun of me -.- meehhhh. idiot.

    :D

    New Post - 90's Back to school

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Blog╚ovin and
    Google✚

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I like your blog.
    Would you like to follow each other? You start ,next me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    you look awesome my dear ;D love all combo

    NEW GET THE LOOK POST | The New Way Of Being Sporty.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by to say hello, girl.
    And yeah, those are great things to keep especially for the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great styling, loved the pictures!
    Have a good day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  8. love casual style! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your new warmers, good to know that they help your hands to stay warm :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. those warmers look so comfy, i don't have winter but i would totally use these
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like your outfit) Look amazing)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent post! This article is very good and useful. I am very interested in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN