October 31, 2016

Mama Mia!

Hello Beautiful

Yesterday (and the week before) was such a blissful occasion. In India, we celebrated Diwali or Deepawali as a gesture of triumph of good over evil. Some celebrate the occasion by bursting cracker (majority which is reducing) while others like me, decorate their homes, make rangoli, dress up, put heena or mehendi. It's my FAVORITE FESTIVAL of the year. I don't know; there is this sweet smell in the air that makes me smile endlessly.

This is what I wore for the occasion and you can also see how my mom decorated the home.




With all this festivity around that won't stop until New Year; I decided to check out FashionMia

http://www.fashionmia.com/Products/plain-bowknot-modern-jumpsuits-150204.html



http://www.fashionmia.com/Products/round-neck-floral-printed-bodycon-dress-162537.html




I like how there are multiple colors in same designs and that their outerwear section is flooded with coats which is exactly what we need since it's going to get chilly soon.
They also have an app ready for those who like to shop on-the-go.
Their Halloween sale Ends on 1st Nov which has upto 50% off on great items.
For greater ease of customers, they have 3 sections marked red- New In, Top Sellers & Flash Sale. I think this is a prerequisite for any fashion website depending upon customers' needs.

And now, it's time for ratings.

The Style community
  • Uniqueness in clothing line- Average variety (3)
  • Ease of purchase (UI)- User Friendly (5)
  • Customer Care- Good (5)
  • Price point- Average pricing* (3)
#TheStyleCommunity points= 16/20

Must see categories- Overcoats, tops & bodycon dresses

That's all for this time. See you next time folks!
Let me know how your Halloween goes and what you were ;)

xoxo
Akanksha

26 comments :

  1. Really nice post! Thank you so much for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been amazed by your festivals. Love that henna. And these outfits are just so gorgeous and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, your dress is really beautiful.I love thee colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear!Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! I love the yellow Dress :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post and beautiful you in first pic :-)
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the henna and I loved your outfit, you look adorable and glam at the same time. Sounds like an amazing festival and I love the home decorations. Beautiful selection, the white dress it's so timeless elegant. About my photos, well some looks better because my bf is experimenting with different cameras he borrowed from friends as he tries to decide which one he wants to purchase. Finally he's getting somewhere, there are now two cameras that made it into his finals, lol. Hopefully he will make that decision which one of them he will purchase rather sooner than later because I am so fed up with the blurry and grainy photos, lol. Happy November, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing <3 such a great selection

    www.abdelkhalekleblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post, and love the items you checked out
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful look! Great wishlist!
    Have a good new week!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting post, love the dresses!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The last dress is my favourite. You look very nice! I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I heard about the festival before, it sounds really interesting. I love all the decorations, you outfit and the art on your hands. I hope you had a great celebration :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the henna, love those kind of festivals and you were sooooo cute!! I'm now following you, did you follow me back? Kiss *

    thebrunettetofu.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Belated Belated Happy Diwali and beautiful decorations. I like ur outfit as well

    --Sony
    https://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN