August 6, 2016

When You are Happy

and you know it, ... ;)

Hello there

I'm filled with positivity today so it occurred to me that it's been almost a month since I've blogged. Back in the days I used to write inspirational posts as well and it really made me content to know that my post can make at least one person happy. So today I'd like to make you feel good about your life.

These are the things that can instantly give you a jolt of happiness

1) Sleep- Believe it or not, but a good 7-8 hours of sleep has the same impact as waking up at your own leisure on weekends. Just check your speed of activities and you'll know. Guess why they say 'Sleep tight' at night? ;)



2) Compliment- A simple compliment, out of the blue and that too from unexpected company, can really brighten up your day. Just imagine, you wear your new blouse and nobody notices any change vs a person complimenting the glow the color brings to your face; the moment you enter your workplace. Smile follows...


3) Love- I'm not talking about gooey-romantic love but the one where you can close your eyes and feel secure and complete. You think logically and still the equation of hearts seems sound-minded to you. The long standing beam of smile turns into a permanent one.


4) Expected News- You've been waiting for something to happen for so long and it finally does! What a feeling, isn't it? More than the end-result, it's the long-wait that seems to be more fruit-bearing.


5) Order- When your life is in order, it makes you happy. Your health seems fine, work place is fun (normal, eh?), family is smiling when you return, you have friends to keep you company and you never realize that being happy is monotonous too.


I hope you paused and thought about a few relatable things, if not: hope you enjoyed the pictures. :)

My Birthday is next week. So excited :D

Until next time

xoxo
Akanksha

18 comments :

  1. Beautfiul post, really inspirational! Have a lovely weekend ! :)xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty post darling! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a cool post
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I follow you now #1257
    It's your turn ;)
    Have a nice day! KIsses

    http://myspaceofbeautybygiada.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post dear! I love your blog! Following you ♥
    http://marized.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for comment me
    I follow you on G+ now I can't on Gfc but as soon as is possible I will follow you too...
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for comment me
    I follow you on G+ now I can't on Gfc but as soon as is possible I will follow you too...
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post, hun. I already follow you for quite some time. Happy Friday.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool post.I am following you now.Could you return the favor?Thanks.
    xoxo
    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, thx for your comment in my blog
    Fantastic post
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum, nec sagittis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Visit: mens clothing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That positivity can spread! Great tips. Have a blessed day, kisses!

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really lovely post, the gifs are just the best too!

    Catrionaar

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos and lovely post dear :)

    Would you maybe like to support each other by following through GFC? Let me know, I always follow back :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can totally agree to this list. And I love the last gif you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool post!
    follow for follow? please let me know in my blog<3
    have a cute day<3
    xx
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Living for all of these giphs! Such a phone post girlie.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN