August 28, 2016

Evil-Red Birthday

Hi all

I know there's lack of innovation in my titles but I was so excited to just publish the post and hear your thoughts on my birthday dress. First time, wore such an elegant and simple dress (and first red) that just rested so perfectly on my body.

It was my Birthday on the 13th (no it wasn't a Friday!). After 2 years I could celebrate the day with my family. It was such a perfect day: Lunch with friends and dinner with family, followed by two separate cakes for the occasion.

Until 2014, my birthday sponsor (not literally) was Promod for, if I couldn't find a dress elsewhere, Promod was where I headed too. But for the past two years, Forever New has been my knight & shinning armor. My mom helped me pick this one and I couldn't love it more.





 


 

 

WEARING: 
Dress: Forever New, Belt: Paprika, Lifestyle, Necklace: Jewelbox, Wedges: Banggood, Ring: Done By None, Bracelet: Charolette Russe, Clutch: Unknown

How has August been for you? You know it's my favorite month :)

xoxo
Akanksha

21 comments :

  1. Lovely dress! great style

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute, I love red dresses! :)
    xx
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful dress and you look lovely... love the clutch too.

    Destiny's Child

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday lovely! Yoiu llok so pretty on the red dress
    Thanks for your visit to my blog, I follow you in GFC, G+ and Bloglovin so Id be glad you can follow me too :)
    Also I have a new post with a beautiful place that I visited during my last holidays, I wait for your visit
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday dear! You look so lovely in this beautiful red dress! xox
    Vesna - new post on Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday dear, may all your wishes come true! :))

    This dress looks stunning on you and red definitely suits you nicely! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your choice to celebrate your day! The composition is beautiful too super sensitive. Have a blessed day, kisses.

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    So beautiful red dress ^^

    xx
    Debi
    http://www.deborabrazil.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect outfit!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday and many happy returns of the day. May all your dreams come true. That dress is gorgeous and you wear it beautifully. Love the complete look from head to toe.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pictures! You look amazing in this dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are fantastic with your red dress ❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday!
    You look gorgeous in red.

    ReplyDelete
  14. look simple but style is luxury

    https://zooloobazar.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful image
    May be we could follow each other. Let me know http://www.milashe4ka9596.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN