May 10, 2016

Fashion Specials: Shopping online

Hey lovelies

How are my sunshines doing? I hope to find you smiling and happy. Today I bring to you something very special. 

Choosing an online fashion hub to get unique and latest outfits can be cumbersome; especially when there are thousands of websites to choose from. We bloggers have certain responsibility to be fair and true to our readers that's why I choose where to shop from, very wisely. I have many clothes but the heart desires for more ;). Sometimes I'm also confused as to whether I'm not repeating any style or color. Therefore, one must remember the following points while shopping online.

* Compare prices. When a website gives something for as low as $1, it is wise to check out the quality and reviews. I found them very positive on OzSpecials so I highly recommend it.

* Discounts: What's the point of shopping online if you don't get discounts. You can get upto 50% off on websites and more than that simply means clearance of stock!

* Designs & style: The best thing about shopping online is having variety in front of your eyes at the comfort of your home. Such websites live to revamp their collection.

* Shipping: Certain websites disguise shipping (priority shipping in smaller fonts) and check the box marked to it prior to placing the order. Check till what amount you'd be given free shipping and talk to customer care incase of any doubts.

Here are some of my favorite designs from a lovely website that is very fitting.

Net and Black, Amen!


Denim shirts go with so many things. Must own one!


I am in love with stripes this summer. How about you?


Off-shoulder dresses and blouses has been a rage this month.


I have a dire need to have this. Which one do you like it?

Which one is your favorite from the website? Let me know in the comments below.

xoxo
Akanksha





22 comments :

  1. I like the rompers!
    I clicked the links, can you do the same for me in the newest post?
    Kisses!
    Pearl in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last dresses, especially the black one! So cute, I want it !! :) Great post! :)

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that denim top!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shopping tips- and loving your picks!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the black lace dress!
    xoxo Gina

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black lace dress... it is really pretty and last three fit and flare dresses are so cute... I adore the grey one xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your picks dear :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firts time I can hear about this shop, amazing selection my dear :-)I love this black -lace dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first dress! Xx
    www.nicoletadan.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. follow me via gfc, bloglovin and Facebook an i follow back


    --> BLOND GIRL <--

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great green dress. I am loving off shoulder styles

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selections of items from this shop :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with the first dress! Beautiful post!
    Yes, I am following you under the name Radostina Blagoeva :)
    Happy day!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love that romper! It just screams summer. Also that first dress is so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your tips girl! I personally hate shipping and handling fees which is why I only occasionally shop online.

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are super fun picks! Totally perfect for summer!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome Fashion blog, Get more details About the
    Top Fashion Blog click on link,
    http://www.angelmstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have no words to explain my feelings about your post
    Latest Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN