April 11, 2016

Blue Drive

When all you want is independence and good vibes: visit Mumbai! I can't believe I'm missing Mumbai already. It has given me so much that I can't even imagine receiving the same from one place. Confidence, personality, freedom, safety and more importantly, an amazing end to the last academic life. I have lived the two years in solemn peace :)


I got to do the things I never knew I wanted so badly. Got a tattoo done, represented college in front of international dignitaries, won at IIM Ahmedabad, trip to Goa and visited my dream city- NYC!
I want to Thank Mumbai for all that it has given me. It has truly changed my perspective about the city.


Wore this to my last sea visit. Location- Worli Sea Face, Mumbai





WEARING: Romper- Forever New, Bag- Oasap, Headband- Biglife

Let me know your views in the comments below. 
Also, have you lived in a city which you disliked first but it changed your perspective? I'd love to know :)

xoxo
Akanksha

23 comments :

  1. The polka dot bag is so nice. :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look my dear,color of your romper it's perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mumbai is the best..M glad u loved it here. Love the blue romper.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!


    http://sashashut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, I follow you back now #1250
    xoxo

    www.bekleveer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! It features two of my fave things - blue and lace!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love your bag.
    Let me know if you want follow each other. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shade of blue. Nice cut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mumbai seems like a lovely place to visit. It's one of the place I want to visit after I graduate and when I started earning. Anyway, your romper fits you perfectly. Pretty! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post- Moto Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic photos! You look amazing, in love with your blue look

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit, I would love to visit Mumbai!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  12. So chic! I like this so much.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    BLOGGED: MAC Selena Como La Flor Lipstick Swatch

    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your dress, so amazing dear! *-*
    Have a lovely day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing in that romper! And it's so wonderful how going to Mumbai gave you such a great experience and new outlook on things.
    I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous and congratulations on all your wonderful accomplishments in Mumbai. You should be very proud :)

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to visit Mumbai, it looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable blue rompers xox

    I'm happy to hear you learned so much in Mumbai xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look lovely, am glad you had a great time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute post! Lovely place as well! Thanks for sharing this! xx

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN