January 23, 2016

The Goa Life

Hey folks

My academic life is over (sob sob). When I came to Mumbai, I had two items to cross from my wish-list- Meet Varun Dhawan and go to Goa with friends. The first one hasn't happened till date (poor me) but the second one- Yeyyyy

Goa is a beautiful place: to say this would be an understatement. It has one of the cleanest beaches in India, the coolest crowd and a hit life but the one thing that tops on my 'Things I like about Goa' is the fact that each Goan takes care of their surroundings and has inculcated the 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan' (Cleaner India Campaign) even before it came out.

So my friends and I had the best time at Calangute beach, chilled at Baga beach and bathed at Candolim. 
Enjoy the upcoming posts. I've worn a dress which I had with me for over 3 years but waited to wear it here. Plus now that I have the body I always wanted, I felt good from inside :)

P.S. Took 7 months of Pilates and a healthy diet to reach where I am today.

Enjoyy







WEARING:

Shirt, Sandals & Bag: Linkin Road, Pants: Madame , Shades: Rayban

Did you like the pictures? Let me know in the comments below :)

xoxo
Akanksha

15 comments :

  1. Preety..Damn Preety!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely pics dear! ^-^
    Have a nice day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice place dear
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2016/01/5-remedies-for-atopic-dermatitis.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on being healthy and fit. It all pays off. Nice photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures my dear, I wish to be there:-) Great effect pilates , congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot, my dear :D

    Amazing photos. Love your outfit. So comfy :D

    I'm following you via GFC. Can you follow me back, please?


    NEW OUTFIT POST | Look Like an Aviator
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear
    I just followed you (G+ & GFC)
    Thanks for the visit, hope you'll follow me back anytime soon
    Let's stay in touch, shall we?

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ReplyDelete
  8. That beach looks so gorgeous. I love how the photos capture the beach with the sun at the perfect place. You look so happy and pretty :) Great post!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pray for you that your Ist hope wish also be true in someday.. best of luck keep sharing these beautiful moment's ..
    Bridal Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. the beach looks amazing, the sand looks so fine and great outfit, comfortable and chic <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot, my dear :D Love these dress :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | Dry Hair Care
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Outstanding sunset. your photos are also very good. thanks for share this wonderful sunset.
    african fabric wholesale
    African Wax Print

    ReplyDelete
  13. so good pictures . mainly the background sun set look so beautiful.
    AFRICAN PRINTS, AGRICAN GEORGE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN