July 28, 2013

My Polka Face

Hello People

New Outfit post for you <3

But before that, a request to my beloved readers.

If it's not too much to ask for then please VISIT HERE and like my picture. It is for a contest and if I win, I'll get a professional portfolio done free of cost! The Last date is July 31,2013 and I really need your support. Please like it and ask your friends too! :) Thank you so much <3

Moving on...

I ordered these beautiful pair of polka dot pants from Chicnova and was amazed to see how incredible they looked when they came!


I usually don't do a blog-shoot at home (Barefoot!) but I wasn't well that day and a post was due so here you go :) I hope you don't mind the occasional blur and a little shady pictures; my brother was doing the best he could!

I paired these cute polka dot pants with an electric blue sleeveless blouse for balancing the print. Finished the look with yellow and metallic bangles. For footwear- you can pair this look with pumps or wedges.

Let me know if you like my outfit :)














WEARING

Polka dot pants: Chicnova, Buy HERE
Blouse: Romwe
Bangles: Bg's


Don't forget to enter in my ongoing giveaway!



Stock what you in need in life :P
Over 1000 styles for choice from Romwe



Stay Happy! :)

xoxo
Akanksha

13 comments :

  1. Great pants- Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pants...
    m on instagram now, lets follow each other there..
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both the top & your polka pants. But I'm crushing over the top's color big time <3

    I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such nice pants..I will like your picture...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with palma dots trousers!cso cool!
    Ciao
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your outfit. Every single piece you are wearing looks so great on you.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pants Akanksha... I like their drapey look near the pockets. Plus those yellow bangles that you combined really pull the look together. And I saw you won the contest already... but hey over 1800 votes.. ! Gosh you have some influence girl.. I am so impressed ! :)

    Congratulations... excited to see your portfolio now. :)

    Swati @ The Creative Bent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish outfit, loving the pants :)

    http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Polka dots on you - I quite got a similar Outfit (but it's a jumpsuit with stars)! Really suits you so well :)

    Follow you back now! Lots of Love,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it, Akanksha :)
Let me know if you follow me on any of the pages or my blog. I'd love to follow you back there too :)
FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ BLOGLOVIN